Set #0.2

01:07:00

Welcome back, September! This is the most "bubbly" month of the year, which closes the funny Summer and opens a new year full of projects and wishes. I agree with whom think September is the real New Year's Eve to the nowaday society.
Here I suggest a new set, including the new Polyvore price I received, plus wished and favourite items. The following casual chic set could be wear by each sporty and self-confident woman, ready to go to a downtown aperitif with friends during a late Summer evening.
In detail the set includes:
- white blouse by Shein;
- floral leggings by Adidas;
- green heels (here by Alexander McQueen);
- black leather bag (here by Balenciaga)
If I were you, I won't wear jewelry so to maintain the simplicity of this outfit.
I'm looking forward to read your feebacks here below (send me pics of your sets inspired to this one!) and to receive your requests for "personal outfits"!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Thanks for your comment. I'll answer you as soon as possible. Enjoy your time!

Pop Posts

Archive

Gadget

Questi contenuti non sono ancora disponibili su connessioni criptate.

Gadget

Questi contenuti non sono ancora disponibili su connessioni criptate.